I'm populating Jira Entity properties (issues) with Jira's API and I have a forge app to help index the fields so they are searchable.
Submitting a request:
```
curl -X PUT -H "Content-type: application/json" https://thatapp.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/TEST-01/properties/deployments -d '{"tag":"v0.0.1","date":"2023-05-26", "repo" : "GH", "environment" : "production"}'
```
Using a forge APP configured as:
```
modules:
jira:entityProperty:
- key: "jira-issue-deploymentlist-indexing"
entityType: "issue"
propertyKey: deployments
values:
- path: tag
type: text
searchAlias: deploymentTag
- path: date
type: date
searchAlias: deploymentDate
- path: environment
type: text
searchAlias: deploymentEnvironment
- path: repo
type: text
searchAlias: deploymentRepo
app:
id: ari:cloud:ecosystem::app/test
```
And using the following TQL:
```deploymentRepo~"GH"```
Works!
The problems is that I plan to store multiple "deployments" into that property so the payload will look like:
```
curl -X PUT -H "Content-type: application/json" https://thatapp.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/TEST-01/properties/deployments -d '[{"tag":"v0.0.1","date":"2023-05-26", "repo" : "GH", "environment" : "production"}]'
```
OR
```
curl -X PUT -H "Content-type: application/json" https://thatapp.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/TEST-01/properties/deployments -d '[{"tag":"v0.0.1","date":"2023-05-26", "repo" : "GH", "environment" : "production"}, {"tag":"v0.0.2","date":"2023-05-26", "repo" : "GH", "environment" : "production"} ]'
```
How can I query this data using JQL?
my first guess was using something as
```issue.property[deployments]["*"].repo~"GH"```
No luck!
This is just one scenario, but being able to query this data will unlock other use cases for me.
Thanks you!