With Advanced Roadmap Plans I am not seeing Done items that have resolutions after following a prior recommendation.
Hi @Neil Wills,
There may be several reasons for this. Hard to tell from your screenshots which one is most likely, but things you may want to check:
Hope this helps!
Check the ^
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/troubleshoot-missing-issues-in-your-plan/
Issue was completed more than 30 days agoBy default, Advanced Roadmaps doesn’t display issues completed in Jira Software more than 30 days ago. You can adjust this timeframe to suit your planning needs.
To adjust the number of completed issues displayed in your plan:
Select Plan settings from the left side navigation.
Select Exclusion rules.
Enter the number of days you’d like completed issues to stay in your plan in the Exclude any completed issues after field. Advanced Roadmaps will automatically save your updates.
By default, Advanced Roadmaps excludes issues completed in Jira Software more than 30 days ago.
so I changed the value from 0 to 365 :-)
and there are the issues
I have a similar issue with Done Tasks not showing in Advanced Roadmaps.
I have one Jira project, and 2 plans. For one plan it shows Done issues, even when they are unresolved. In the other plan they don't show. So i made an automation that every Done task is automatically getting the Resolution status Done, but these Tasks still not show in the plan.
I checked the issue source: Filter - for both plans, the filter shows done issues in the issue filter, but in the plan they don't appear - why. It's not the 30days setting as well, I just created and closed the issue today, and I have no exclusion settings enabled.
BR
Mario
PS: This problem is up for such a long time, many people are looking for their done issues and Jira Advanced Roadmap still hides them - why don't you change that if so many people having issues with that?
This issue with the unresolved task that is showing is a task with subtasks that are all done. All other done tasks have a resolution of Done as well. And they are shown in this one plan, but not in the other one.
Same problem as raised by Mario
where can I now edit the plan settings as I do not have any Exclusion rules in the Plan Settings?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.