I have an issue where Jira Automation throws (Randomly) a 'Some Errors' error.
It normally processes fine, but I do not like to be alerted unless there is a true issue. The errors do not hinder the working of the ticket, but like I said. Failure allerting to be should be a true problem so I like to keep these types of notification to a minimum.
Here is the JSON used to update the Summary field with the Custom Field that is selected from a Select List (Single choice)
The list contains the Custom Field that we would like to see in the Summary.
{{customfield_10164.value}}
customfield_10164 is ACH Request Type and it has a list of 3 Custom Field in a drop down used by a Dynamic Form
Here is the Action detail from the Some Errors in the audit log:
Error editing issues
ISSD-94281 (You must specify a summary of the issue. (summary))