Hi there!
I'd like to be able to update the links I have listed on the left hand side under shortcuts.There doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this. How can I remove and replace some of the links listed there?
Hi @Julia welcome to the Community. In my cloud instance, when I hover over it, there's a pencil that I can click on to edit it. In that edit window, there is an option to 'Remove shortcut'.
If you don't have it, are you setup as an administrator? That might have something to do with it.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Julia welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can drag and drop the shortcuts to change the order of the shortcuts.
Hover over the Action button (...) to the right to either edit or remove the shortcut.
Hi @Julia and welcome to the community,
The easiest way is what Davis and Dan has suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.