When using Scroll Exporter to export a page with Orderly Database macros it's not uncommon to see this error:
There were errors rendering macro:
An unknown error occurred.
It's fairly random, sometimes the Orderly Database will export properly and other times not. I've been told by K15t support that this is an issue with Confluence not properly loading the macros before the export. This seems to be confirmed true, because exporting using the built in PDF export by Confluence will sometimes produce the same error. That said, Scroll Exporter seems to be more susceptible to the error than the built in export which seems to fail less often.
I don't yet have a paid version of Confluence to open a ticket with support. So I'm hoping maybe someone else in the community has encountered the error and has found a workaround?
Or now that Orderly Databases is becoming an official macro in Confluence, maybe Confluence Support will see this and address the issue.
Any ideas? Anyone also having this problem?