Why won't Atlassian allow dark mode on a user basis for Confluence? I have read your previous answers but I personally don't see them as acceptable to refusing the user the choice. You already have the functionality in JIRA so it seems logical and simple enough to allow this on confluence. Many people have been asking for this but not everyone wants it so it makes sense to be done on a user basis as with JIRA.
Hi @Bruce, Luke ,
As far as I know this feature is in alpha testing and it will be released soon. By the way, some browser plugins currently enable dark mode as well.
Hi @Bruce, Luke
If not mistaken, this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-69537?jql=project%20%3D%20CONFCLOUD%20AND%20summary%20~%20%22dark%20mode%22 described your need exactly and is currently rolling out to instances.
Thats great I didnt see these when I searched the questions before posting this. Thanks very much
Thanks very much I will look at this link. I didnt see this earlier before posting question unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.