Hi,
I got this kind of warning message. How can I identify what project it refers to. And how to deal with this warning.
Thanks.
Lena
Hi @Lena Sargsyan ,
Go the project settings>> click on the Details >> and then in the URL replace the pid with 10026 then you can see the project.
Alternately look at the Rule Details page for the rule. It should identify the project to which the rule applies.
Thanks @Manoj Kumar Gangwar I found the project was referred to. Now, the second question how to deal with that warning and make the rule work?
It says that Actor does not have the transitioning permission but in the permission list it is checked ( you can see in screenshots). Please advise what to do to make the rule work?
Can you try to add "atlassian-addons-project-access" to the Transition permission and then check.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.