Using Chrome v113.0.5672.127
When I am currently looking at a jira item and then hitting the Create button at the top, such that a modal window appears to create a different ticket, pasting images (grabbed from window's snipping tool) in this modal window (via ctrl+v, not context menu->paste) also duplicates that paste into both the Create modal window and into the jira ticket I've got currently open.
Repro Steps:
- Open Window's Snipping Tool, press New and select a region of the screen.
- Ctrl+C to copy the image from snipping tool
- Open a JIRA ticket in Chrome browser
- Click on the Create button at the top (to open the Create modal window)
- Fill out req fields, but in the Description field Paste the image there via ctrl+v (not context menu paste)
- Create that jira ticket
- Look at the original JIRA ticket you had open
Expected Results: The pasted image is only pasted in the intended ticket I'm creating
Actual Results: The pasted image is pasted in the created ticket AND in the ticket I currently have open