I have tried using one api for this requirement But this is not working can you help me where the error is occurring
Can you please help as soon as possible on this
Hi,
This is Majid @ Exalate.
I would recommend using Postman/ cURL to first check if you got the API call spot on, and then test it using webhooks. However, if you want to take the pain our of this integration and do an elaborate use case of synchronization these two system, I would urge you to explore a synchronization app like Exalate.
Hope it helps.
ThanksMajid
@Teja Srinivas have you resolved the issue? Just to add an alternative approach to this integration - feel free to look at ZigiOps at the Atlassian marketplace. Fully no-code, easy t use and customize, it offers advanced bi-directional intergation capabilities.
Regards, Diana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.