How to push a broadcast a common message to all sub-tasks in a main task?
Hi Dhiman - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you provide some more details? What exactly are you trying to do?
Hello John,
Good to hear from you.
More details : I have a task with several sub-tasks in it. An assignee asked to provide more details about the issue & what exactly is expected, the clarity was provided in his sub-task. Subsequently the request came from couple of more users and I though it would be better if I broadcast the same explanation and expectation details to all sub-tasks through bulk operation, like we can progress sub-tasks together using this operation.
However, as you would notice in following image there is no option to broadcast a common message to all sub-tasks.
Is there any other way to do it?
Hi Dhiman - if you would, please include all of your comments in this comment thread so that readers will be able to follow the conversation.
What do yo mean by "common message"? Do you want to update fields in the other sub-tasks based on the information that was updated in the sub-task that got changed?
By "Common message", I mean "same message" to be transmitted in all sub-tasks i.e. content of the message remains same. And this is why it will be helpful if it can be done through Bulk operation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.