As a Product Owner who wants to order his backlog and future sprints easily,
I find Jira Data Center has 'Top of Sprint' and 'Bottom of Sprint' when I right-click an issue, which makes reordering the backlog easier under certain circumstances
but I find Jira Cloud has no such 'Top of Sprint' and 'Bottom of Sprint' options in the right-click context-menu, which makes reordering the backlog more cumbersome (and prone to mistakes) (e.g. dragging an issue from the very bottom to the very top is more time-consuming, and error prone, than the simpler 'Top of Sprint' mechanism in Jira Data Center)
Knowing that the user-interface in Cloud and Data Center do diverge, does anyone know where 'Top of Sprint' and 'Bottom of Sprint' is in Jira Cloud as it is in Jira Data Center?
Or maybe this was a feature in Data Center that never made its way into the Cloud code-base for some reason... any insights?