Subject: Request for Advice on Gaining Full Admin Rights and Project Ownership in JIRA
Hello JIRA Community,
I'm in a situation where I need to have complete control over a particular project on JIRA, specifically the ability to add and remove users. From what I understand, this seems to require admin access, potentially even master admin access.
I'm reaching out to this community to ask for guidance on how I might achieve this. Has anyone experienced a similar situation and could possibly share the steps required for a current project admin to transfer full project ownership, or establish me as a co-owner?
Additionally, I'm interested in learning more about managing user permissions in this context. Once I gain this level of access, what are the steps to add or remove users from the project?
I'm looking forward to your insights and thank you in advance for your time.
Best,
Dan