I have setup a mail server and authenticated the service using Google OAuth.
I am now trying to setup a mail handler but I'm running into some strange issues when I test the handler. Here are some basics before I get to the error message:
- Mail server has already been authenticated
- Mail Handler Type: create a new issue from each email message
- Folder name: {folder name} (FWIW this is a Gmail label, not actually a folder. I do have IMAP enabled on this Gmail account. And I have also tried without the folder designation and get the same results)
I have specified the project, issuetype. No catch email address, not creating users, and I have specified a default reporter (me) and I have verified that I have create access to the specified project and issuetype.
When I run the test I get the error "No messages in mailbox" and when I click on the "More details" hyperlink here is what I see (screenshot). These are the test emails that have been already been filtered by the label I created in Gmail. So it looks like the mail handler is accessing the folder I have specified and finding the emails, but it's telling me there are no messages. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong here?
For what it's worth - I went ahead and saved the rule and sent more test emails, but no tickets have been created, so there's clearly still an error somewhere. Thanks for the help!
