Hello Community,
I’m facing the issue of creating the JQL Query for filtering tickets on BigPicture.
Incoming data:
'Project A' - has epics (E-1, E-2 ....) and stories (e.g. A-1, A-2 .....).
'Projects A,B,C,D …..' have epics linked to the stories of ‘Project A’ (e.g.linked to A-1)
Stories of ‘Projects A,B,C,D…..’ linked to the epics of their corresponding project’s epics.
There are epics and stories of ‘Projects A,B,C,D…..’ placed on the BigPicture.
Which query I’m trying to create:
Filter’s Query should show Epics and Stories of the ‘Projects A,B,C,D…..’ which are linked to some stories of ‘Project A’ (e.g. linked to A-1).
Stories of ‘Projects A,B,C,D…..’ Have link only to their internal Epics, but their epics are linked to the stories of ‘Project A’ (linked to A-1).
I assume I should use very advanced childOf operator, but no luck so far. I cannot make every ticket to be shown up.
Will appreciate any recommendations.