Morning everyone!
I see that the marketplace offers about 4-5 backup apps for JSM. Looking for feedback on any experience with these apps, who uses what, and any to avoid.
Thanks for any information you can provide and have a great day!
Romy
Hi Romy,
I highly recommend the Revyz Backup and Restore app.
Thank you @John Funk
Hi @Romy Meyers ,
Our app is focussed on the Jira administrator, we provide more capabilities beyond Backup & Restore - We help address four categories of use cases:
I would love to give you demo of what we have built and get your feedback.
Please feel free to pick a time on my calendar that works best for you.
Thank you
Vish
Hello @Romy Meyers
I represent GitProtect.io , a backup and recovery software for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Jira Work Management. The solution permits you to automatically back up your entire Jira environment, set backup scheduler, and if the need arises recover you Jira data fast.
You can find out more on how to build a reliable backup startegy from our blog post: Jira Backup Best Practices
Learn more about our product on Atlassian marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228719/gitprotect-io-backups-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Or schedule a demo: https://calendly.com/bjurga/30min?month=2023-06
Hope my answer will be useful for you,
Thanks,
Daria
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.