Hello - I am working on a Jira Work Management cloud project that contains information that we would not like everyone to have access to. The issue is that we also need people to be able to view tickets that they are needed for within said project. I am looking for a way to allow the core group of people working on the project to maintain full access, permissions, and visibility of the project while restricting access to anyone else to only see tickets that they are assigned to.
My first thought was to create two groups (one for the team and one for everyone else) but we have a lot of people that we would need to give the restrictive role to. I would then create a new permission scheme that would allow me to do what I described above. Is this the right direction to go in? Is what I am describing even possible in only allowing certain people access to view the project?
Thanks!