This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Languages
How can I use Portuguese (Brazil) language instead of Portuguese (Portugal), in JIRA Software Cloud?
Thanks for the help, but as I commented before Atlassian Cloud (not Confluence) does not accept language pack installation.
Another anwser to this question (I received it by email, but I can't see here to upvote and accept), sais:
Hello Junio,Unfortunately, JIRA does not support Brazilian Portuguese yet, only Confluence does.This is still a work in progress. If you want, you can contribute in:Atlassian TranslationsSorry for the inconvenience, I hope this helps.
Hello Junio,
Unfortunately, JIRA does not support Brazilian Portuguese yet, only Confluence does.
This is still a work in progress. If you want, you can contribute in:
Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope this helps.
Unfortunately I will have to wait for an update.
Hey mate,
thats quite easy!
have a look in here to install the add on (language pack)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF510/Installing+a+Language+Pack
Cheers
It's not so easy. First, the link you post is broken. Second, this article sais that in cloud it's not possible to install a language pack (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/languages-744721667.html) "Cloud applications don't currently support the installation of language packs from Atlassian Translations."
My bad, I pasted the wrong link, should be this one
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Choosing+a+Default+Language
and
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/translating-jira-802592307.html
To change the default language for the Confluence site:
Or try this add on
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.language/server/overview
I hope it help you.
sorry mate!
Let us know when it get available!
Hey Mate,
I've searched better and found the following info!
Atlassian Cloud apps are available in the following languages:
For information on setting the default language for your site, see Set the default language. JIRA and Confluence users can also select their own language preference via their user profile.
We provide documentation and support for Atlassian Cloud apps, which are currently available in English only.
Have a look, Portuguese is available...
I read this doc too, but only Portuguese means nothing without the place where it's spoken, like Portugal, Brazil, Zanzibar, Macau, etc. There's peculiar differences between them.
Additionally, I want to contribute to the translation, and I want to know whats necessary to make it available in JIRA Software Cloud (I've posted this question too: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41474126).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.