Does Product Discovery support resolution field?
Where can I see it? How can I set it?
Closed issues without resolutions are breaking the standards on our instance.
Same question
The workaround I found is to create an automation that when an issue is transitioned to a Done status -> update the resolution to Done as well.
Hi @Dana Weinbaum ,
Rule failed with following
NO FIELDS OR FIELD VALUES TO EDIT FOR ISSUES (COULD BE DUE TO SOME FIELD VALUES NOT EXISTING IN A GIVEN PROJECT):IDEA-87Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -Resolution (resolution)
mmmmm that's strange, it works for me. And I just created the opposite automation, to unresolve an issue if it was reopened, In which case I added an advanced operation to leave the resolution field empty. check the 2nd screenshot.
It's something weird. I have one instance where setting the resolution via automation works as Dana suggested, and another one where I get the error described by Nimin.
If i check the issue throuth the Rest API, I see the resolution field available. But trying to set it, using field edit or advanced edit, returns error.
I don’t know what could be the difference between these instances.
I've configured what @Dana Weinbaum has configured above (both automations for adding and removing Resolution) but it seems like the automation to remove the Resolution only works half the time. Are you also having this experience? When it does error I get the following:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.