I use the Spring Tool Suite 3.2 (the Eclipse 3.8 version) on OS X 10.8.3. I've connected to the on demand JIRA for a couple of months now through Mylyn / Atlassian Connector for Eclipse, all working fine. Then last week, I got an "Unexpected error 303" with Mylyn, so I upgraded to the Atlassian Connector 3.2.1. Now I can login again, create tasks and synchronize tasks, but I got two problems:
- Synchronizing JIRA queries hangs: I can add them, but syncing them sits at 0% forever. I deleted all my old queries and put one back (a pre-defined query from JIRA that was recognized correctly), but the result is the same - no data coming in.
- Updating JIRA issues fails: I tried to update a task from within Eclipse, but it errored out with an "Submit failed: Setting both Original and Remaining Estimate is not supported in Legacy Mode." I don't see a way to disable the setting of these estimates.