I would like to request a feature where I receive notifications for every new post. It would be greatly appreciated if I could be notified via email or any other preferred method whenever a new post is published.
Hi Michal - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "post"? Do you mean a new issue is created? Or a new comment is added? You can do either by creating an Automation Rule to send you and email. You might also be able to do it by using the Notification Scheme and give the notification to Watchers. Then add yourself as a Watcher to the issue.
Hi John, thank you for your response. I meant when a new issue is created, I will receive a notification
Of course - just create an automation rule based on the Issue Created trigger. Then add any conditions to narrow down which issues will send the email. Then add a new action for Email issue. You should be able to use your email address in the To: field.
And you can add any fields you want to the body of the email for more reference if you like. If you put this code in the body, it will create a clickable link to the issue showing the Summary of the issue.
<a href="{{issue.toUrl}}">{{issue.summary}}</a>
Thank you, but I received a response from main IT in Germany:
It also occurred to me whether it would be possible to monitor an RSS feed from Stream Activity, and how to do it?
I am not the project administrator. That role is held by the Head of IT Infrastructure in Germany. I will try to create the filter as you suggested. Just for information, do you know how to monitor an RSS feed?
Thank you so much for your time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.