Hello!
Could you help please with Integration Gitlab and Asana?
Defenition of done:
1. Asana has all the projects from git.
2. Asana has all the tasks from git.
3. All new tasks in gitlab (for every project) appear in Asana automatically
4. I can see metrics in Asana:
- velocity
- each employee's workload by hours
5. I can see charts (diagramms) in Asana:
- gant
- burndown
- cumulative
6. I can create reports in Asana
Task condition:
- free version of gitlab is installed
- paid version of the gitlab with analytics is not suitable
- Asana is only for management, so I will not moving development work (all tasks continue to be created in gitlab)
Question about the task:
do I need to create users in Asana to be able to read the analytics for the transferred tasks (from gitlab to Asana) to ensure correct integration? For example, I have 10 developer accounts in gitlab (10 users).
Do I need to create 10 accounts in Asana as well, so I can collect analytics on the tasks?
Or can I not create these 10 Asana accounts so that I can collect analytics by task?