Hello
I've encountered a problem with Jira where I haven't received any emails since May 5th. Despite having the same personal notification settings as my colleagues, who are receiving emails, I am not getting any notifications.I first noticed this issue during a meeting when others mentioned me while screen sharing, but I didn't receive any email notifications. Since our project and notification settings are identical, it's unclear what the problem is.Two specific examples of missed notifications include when someone assigned an issue to me and when someone mentioned me in a comment. After searching my email inbox for Jira emails dating back to May 5th, no results were found.I'm unsure whether the problem lies in sending or receiving these emails. Therefore, I'm seeking support to determine if you're aware of such issues occurring before and how they can be resolved so that I can start receiving important Jira updates again.
Thank you!