Hi There,
We want to use Issue Count across all reports and insights (not Story Points). Currently the Velocity Chart shows and empty view. How can I update our account to use Issue Count to show data in the Velocity Chart?
Thank you!
-Denali
Hello @Denali Lumma
Go to board settings -> Estimation -> select issue count in estimation statics then check velocity chart.
Thanks!
Thank you! However, I can not access this. When I go to "Configure Board" I don't see anything called "Estimation". Here is what I see:
Open active sprint or backlog then click on elipsis there you will find board settings as shown in attachment.
Hi @Denali Lumma,
As an alternative to the limited Jira reports, you could try our Great Gadgets app, which offers a Team Velocity gadget that supports issue count, is highly configurable and offers more functionalities.
This app offers many other gadgets that you might find useful. For example, you can aslo display sprint burnup/brundown or release burnup/burndown by issue count.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.
Thank you,
Danut M.
Thank you, will check it out!
Thank you, yes I see this path on older Jira tenancies, but not on this new one I am working with.
Original tenant (setting is available):
New tenant (setting is no where to be found):
I wonder if I'm in some sort of A/B test. I want the old view back, if so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.