Hi,
I'm currently working on implementing an Account Access Request form for our organization. We want to streamline the process by automatically notifying the corresponding SystemAdmins when a request is submitted. We have an object type that contains each application's info including all the system admins for each application and linked with a custom field called Roles(customfield_10079). What smart value should I use to @mention all the user in that attribute? The SystemAdmins is a user type attribute and can store multiple user. I am able to display all the user's name by using smart value like this:
{{#issue.customfield_10079.SystemAdmin}}
[@{{displayName}}]
{{/}}"
But it only display the text ( [@xxx aa, bbb xx]) not actually @ those two agent.
I also tried :
{{#issue.customfield_10079.SystemAdmin}}
- [~accountid:{{accountId}}]
{{/}}
It can only display @User. I've tried different smart value combinations, but I haven't been successful in achieving the desired result. Can you help me? Thanks.
