how do I delete a project
Hi Stephen,It's possible to delete the project performing the following steps:
There is also the documentation on the following link:
Kind Regards,Henrique Lechner
Remember, there is no getting it back. If it was a production project I suggest changing the permission scheme so no one can see it. Then if anyone has a question, and from experience someone will, you can access it by changing the permission scheme.
there is no project tab under
bluecog-icon[1].png
Hi Stephen, are you sure you are in OD version? What version of JIRA are you using.
In case is version 5 or before, go to administrator section and select the project tab.
In case you are on version 6 or after make sure you have the administration permission.
I know this is June 2015 now but NOTHING on this page referencing how to delete projects exists in the version of JIRA I am using. help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.