I wish to use Groups to approve changes.How can I see who is a member of the existing Groups?
I want to avoid our JIRA Admin having to create more Groups when they could be duplicating Groups that already exist.
Unfortunately, as far as I know a user can't see who is in a JIRA group, you will need the Administrator privilege to do that.
Hi @Pete Tiddy
Unfortunately only site and org admins can see the groups and the users (user management in general). As best practice your company should have certain default groups for e.g. "product access" and other works which is related to permissions on projects. If that happens you will know that e.g. Alex, who is a QA engineer will belong to a group named "qa-users" and that group will have the role of "qa engineers" which can do certain things in a project.
Understood. Many thanks for quick reply.
As above. Thank you for quick reply.
Confluence has a macro "User List" that lists members of a group I think. And that macro can be used in a Confluence page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.