We are considering the following:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing
but we would like to know the cost breakdown for integration:
Do I need separate licenses for Jira software? currently 10 engineers in support whats the estimated cost?
Are there any other costs beyond the $2100 annual price quoted at the link above.
Br
Eric
Hi EricCorrect me if I'm wrong: How I understand u want to use JSM and Jira Software? These are 2 different products. In case u take 10 agents (licensed users for JSM) but they also want to use Jira Software they will also need 10 licenses on Jira Software.
Hope this helps
Kinds regards!
Hi Brandon,
Many thanks - could you confirm the price for 10x Jira Software licenses?
Many thanks - Can you confirm the cost for 10 Jira Software licenses?
Hi Eric
You can always calculate this: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
for 10licenses - standard edition it would be around $790 per year.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.