Hi there, (am using cloud verison of atlassian)
I have a page in confluence with functional specs. The page includes:
- index
- text (headings & normal text)
- Code snippets
- images
- URL links
When I export this page as a PDF, everything exports very neatly, except the images.
The images where all added the same way (pasted), some images shows just fine on the export, other images are enlarged over 2x A4 pages..
I tried everything. I tried re-pasting the images, using a bullet point, putting the image in a table, snipping the images and adding that version of the image - NOTHING works!
- If image is not in table: It enlarge to the size of 2x A4 pages
- If image is in table: the size is correct BUT the bottom part of image is cut off
I have google and looked at previous similar issues logged - those thickets are all closed on the Atlassian Jira board, but the issues still persist.
I am at my wits end, and needless to say, I am extremely frustrated, and don't know how to go forward.
This document needs to be sent to a client and I cannot send it in the state it is in now.
Please assist!
Regards