Is there any chance that Confluence will have voice recognition and text-to-speech feature?Sorry if this topic has already been brought up somewhere else.
@Wojciech Andryszek_Deviniti welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I could not find anything related to text to speech on the Roadmap. However there are Marketplace Applications that can add this enhancement to your Confluence site. I can recommend the following:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1230933/listenly-text-to-speech-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
It has a free trial. Give it a shot.
Hello and thanks @Andy GladstoneI'll give it a shot.
It is a good query since many people struggle with accessibility issues and it's a good thing to have an in-built TTS feature but for now you have to rely on an external text to speech API for confluence. Any decent screen reader works ...
Thanks, annianni.
Hi Wojciech,
I built Text to Speech for Confluence for this very purpose! This extension offers text-to-speech on every page in your Confluence site, allowing you to simply click a button, refresh, and have an instant audio readout of the page contents. You can check out a short demo video I created for it here.
Let me know what you think! Happy to take any feedback
- Sami, from Vizly Labs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.