Cannot create JIRA task, keep getting this message. can someone help, very annoying
Hi Sayed - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Those 3 fields must have a value in them to create the issue (they are required). So you need to populate those fields with a value.
Hi John,
Thank you for responding,
These field are not visible on the JIRA ticket that I am trying to create, do you know how to add them?
Hey,
1 . Go to the gear icon on the top panel - right side.
2. Choose issues from the menu
3. On the left navigation panel, choose screens.
4. From the list search for a task, you will find 3 screens for create, edit, and View task. choose which fields you want to add to each one of the screens.
Best,
Eran.
Hi Eran,
thanks for providng your input, do I need Admin access for this?
Great sir I will be agree with you and i am force of the atlassian products and get the unexpected relationship with you and make best performance with the acetone I am bignner but i have learning hard work in the world My all best wishes for you have a wonderful day sír....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.