Hi just setup an additional application link for another tool, but does not seem to be working.
I´m not able to set it as "PRIMARY" as I already have 3 others as PRIMARY. Could this be preventing for the 4rth one I added to work?
Hello @juanpablo
In what way exactly is it not working? Are you getting an error message? If so, what is that message?
hi, so I successfully connected Jira with Gantpro. I see it listed in the application links tab. But If I try to execute the connection, nothing happens. I'm wondering if it requires a mandatory thing to be set as "Primary"? Do you know if this could be a potential issue?
I´m not able to set it as "PRIMARY" as I already have 3 others as PRIMARY. Could this be preventing the 4rth one I added to work properly?
Many thanks in advance Trudy.
Can you provide a screen image of the application Links screen?
What steps are you executing when you say you are "executing the connection"? Can you provide screen images for that?
On Jira followed this steps: https://help.ganttpro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020656197-How-to-set-up-integration-with-JIRA-
And these are the steps in ganttpro (see 5 step attachments please)
once I click "allow in step 5" nothing happens, ganttpro doesnt show it like "connected"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.