I have created a personalized report from the "Panel" option, this report is born from a query, but I have added some additional columns (see image of the report configuration). Management is asking me to download this report to increase filters, since filters such as date ranges cannot be applied. Is it possible to download the report in excel or .csv or in what formats can I download?
Hello @Ronald Letona
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You can run the same filter in the Advanced Issues Search screen and change the output from Details to List.
This will display the results in a tabular format.
You can select the fields you want displayed as columns under the Columns option.
After selecting the fields you want you can then export the results to CSV.
thank you! this really helped mea lot
I'm glad I could help.
If you have the information you need to solve you requirement, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated solutions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.