I am running into this issue when attempting to send one email to each assignee containing all their issues not updated in the past 4 days. I originally was running the single email for each issue but it quickly filled my inbox. Is there another way to send one email to each assignee for all issues not updated past 4 days?
Hi @Cristina Carrillo
Why do you need the 2nd lookup inside the branch?
Took the automation from this recommendation, although the link one is for tickets due Automation rule to send single email for all issues per assignee due next week
But yours is different that the one in the example. You didn't include the {{distinctAssignee}} on your second lookup, thus you are not narrowing down your results and your payload is big (most likely this could be the cause).
Guess I missed that, only issue now is I am unable to validate the query like before and cannot run the rule to ensure it is working as intended
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.