How do I export in csv and have result look the same as it does in the ticket. The ticket shows xx hours xx min. An example- when it exports it shows as =-46:77. I want it shown in excel as 77 h 46 m. Or are there other options that are not an add-on purchase?
Hi Deb, my experience has found that without using some sort of add on, the format that the data is exported in isn't going to change. If you're importing into excel, you should be able to define the field as a time field and then format it however you'd like.
That's what I'd do anyway.
Hope that helps.
@Deb Keene hi,
Exports in Jira will have SLAs in that specific format and not in pretty print. However, what's stopping you of adding a formula to make it exactly like Jira? E.g. -46:77 will be -46h 77m
I would need to update the cell so it is no longer a formula, then flip the order of the information in the cell. It appears in excel as =-46:77 but on the ticket it shows -77h 46m. Is there an easy way to do that?
How is this possible? I've exported issues from Jira and on on my export this is not how it appears.
You could use a formula like:
=IF(LEFT(GD2,1)="-","-"&LEFT(GD2,FIND(":",GD2)-1)&"h "&MID(GD2,FIND(":",GD2)+1,LEN(GD2)-FIND(":",GD2))&"m",LEFT(GD2,FIND(":",GD2)-1)&"h "&MID(GD2,FIND(":",GD2)+1,LEN(GD2)-FIND(":",GD2))&"m")
and switch the left and right side for m and h correspondingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.