I've created an Issue Collector, but the rendering is wrong... it has submit above the form.. Has anyone come across this?
Hi @Alexis Baker ,
Can you reproduce this behavior on a different browser? Which browser are you using? Is this also showing for someone else on a different machine/OS?
Interestingly, it seems to be related to the HTML (I believe) ... there was another issue collector button above it.. I removed it, and it appears to be working fine.. no rendering issues at all
Is there a known issue if you have 2 issue collectors next to each other on a form?
Definitively its possible to have more than one Issue Collector but you have to pay attention to some details.
Here are more details that might be helpful
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira063/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-683542586.html#AdvancedUseoftheJIRAIssueCollector-Embeddingmultipleissuecollectors
and a similar case from community
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Multiple-Issue-Collectors-on-Single-Page-Not-working/qaq-p/899692
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.