On Jira service Management, we are two users with the role "Organization Administrator" and I do not have access to my colleague's project and therefore I cannot work on it and modify the portal.
Hello @Vincent Tregouet and welcome
If you wan to access to his project, you ahve to add you in project settings : people and to give a role.
let me know if it's convenient
Hello @JM Perrot
I have the same role as my partner for the product and we are also in the same group but my project still empty.
Thanks for your response
Interesting, are you sure the project is create in the good product ?
Can you check if there is a project in settings -> project -> Trash/Archive
In the last case, the project is a Team managed or a Company managed project (you can check that in the left side bar, scroll down )?
There is nothing in the Trash/Archive.
Don't find it but I'm sure that is a company managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.