Hello, issue is, im not getting a notification in email and i don't why, but all points its marked.
Hello @Erikas Kersnauskas
Pease check this recent post which may help you with the issue - I am Unable to Receive any emails From no-reply@au... (atlassian.com).
Thanks,
Salvinder
@Sal which one topic?
@Sal Which one ?
@Erikas Kersnauskas
More information is needed to troubleshoot this.
I would suggest checking the notification scheme settings in Project Settings -> Notifications.
Also, make sure that you have access to the ticket where the particular action took place. If issue security is in use and you don't have access to ticket you won't receive notifications.
Technical Issues and bugs.
All notification marked. I wanna get a email then a new ticket is a create, but i dont getting
@Erki Tammik
@Sal Thanks
@Erikas Kersnauskas I assume you want to receive notifications when someone else creates tickets in your project.
To ensure this, go to Project Settings -> Notifications and check if you are receiving notifications for the 'Issue Created' event.
Also, ensure that you have the appropriate role in the project to receive notifications.
I don't found a project settings...
@Erikas Kersnauskas You want "Technical issues and bugs".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.