I have 2 fields, BA Department and URL Capacity Calculation.
How do I do it,
when I select the value "IT BA Corporate Function" from the BA Department field, the value of the URL Capacity Calculation field will automatically change to "https://jira.btpn.skyfencenet.com/wiki/spaces/MI/pages/3960931426/IT+BE+Corporate+Function+-+Resource+Capacity+Calculation"I have tried the following method, but the result is not showing
I've tried removing the "https://" but it still doesn't work
Can anyone help me?
Hi @RIZKY JTUASIKAL
Where did you add that post function? Are you sure it's actually running when it needs to? Did you check for errors (on the summary of the post function)?
And when you say the result is not showing, what she's it mean?
Hi @David Fischer ,
Where did you add that post function?
>> from status A to B
Are you sure it's actually running when it needs to? Did you check for errors (on the summary of the post function)?
>> when I checked, there is no error information appeared
And when you say the result is not showing, what she's it mean?>> The result should appear on the View Screen (yellow highlight, under the BA Department field)
is there something wrong with my query @David Fischer ?or is there a character missing from my query?
as additional information, I used a custom field (single list/choice) for the URL Capacity field:
Did you "test" the Nunjucks template (using the "test Nunjucks template" button) against an issue to make sure the correct value is returned?
What is the type of the BA department field? And of the url capacity calculation field?
>> here's the result:
What is the type of the BA department field? And of the url capacity calculation field?>>BA Department field =
URL Capacity Calculation field =
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.