I am setting up a Help Desk portal using Jira Service Management (Cloud) for a project. I have configured the portal, the request forms, the issue type, workflow, and the request types.
In my workflow, I have validators which prevents issue creation if a field value does not match a given default value / regular expression.
This validator works, but it also throws a message saying that the entered value [Blue redacted block] does not match the regular expression [Orange redacted block] as seen in the attached image.
Say for example, entered value = Let_Me_In23 and regular expression = Only_TheOne_CanPass.
I do not want the message prompt to show the regular expression because the whole point of having this mechanism is to prevent random people or people who are not authorized to raise tickets, visiting the portal and creating a support request without the correct authentication key.
Could someone provide a solution or workaround to make this work, i.e. disable the prompt for the project or to avoid showing the regular expression?
Thanks in advance