we are using free service while inviting team members, but adding team members via invite team member people are not receiving the emails
Hello @Santosh
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have alerted the Atlassian team members to your issue. They will reach out to you.
Hi, I found some suppressions such as this one:
I have cleared this suppression from our side for both this account and that domain on the whole. You should now be able to re-send these invitations, and as long as the end user have a valid mailbox the host mail server should now accept these. If there are other users of your site not receiving email notifications/invites, please let me know their specific email addresses so that I can investigate further.
Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy,
still i am facing same problem while inviting team they are not getting email invitations..
please find the below email id's which i am sending invitation:-
ranjith.ramasani@valkontek.com
deepika.mulkala@valkontek.com
yashwanth@valkontek.com
ananth.k@valkontek.com
anilkumar.damasani@valkontek.com
anvesh.ummadi@valkontek.com
raviranjan@valkontek.com
saikumar.gundala@valkontek.com
Requesting you to please check this issue and provide us the resolutionThanks for your time on this..
Hi @Santosh
I can confirm that most of those addressed were being suppressed yesterday morning. But we have cleared the suppression on all of them. Since that time, we have not seen any attempts to send new mail to those addresses from our cloud services.
You will need to re-send the invites in order for those users to get them now. I cannot force the system to re-send the invites, only an administrator of your site can do that now.
hi Andy,
please check the attachment i am inviting and it is showing the message like the image attached.. but there is no invitation receiving to the emails for all the mails same problem, and mails side everything is good and proper
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.