I cannot open the burnup report for 12 sprints ago, my sprint has a duration of a month and I can search for a ticket that was done at this sprint but cannot view report
Hello @Vitalii Kostyrka
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project? That information will show at the bottom of the panel on the left.
Can you show us a screen image of what you see?
If you type in the name of a missing sprint does the list show you a match?
Hi @Vitalii Kostyrka,
You could try our Great Gadgets app instead. With the Sprint Burnup Burndown Chart gadget that it offers, you can access all the past sprints.
The gadgets offers also a sprint report, similar to the one of Jira.
This app offers many other gadgets (for Scrum, Kanban) that you might find useful.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.
Thank you,
Danut M.
You're in a team-managed project
but I use only for myself and I am a single participant at this table
Can you show us a screen image of what you see when you try to "open the burnup report for 12 sprints ago" ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.