Hi all
I've just started using the Advanced Roadmaps on a trial of Premium (they're great) and I keep getting this message on the Sprint column but I can't where / how to add a sprint within a plan.
Any assistance would be appreciated thank you!
Hi @Liane Walker and welcome to the Community!
This is most likely linked to the way you have configured issue sources of your plan. Sprints are a feature of a scrum board, and they would normally be loaded into your plan automatically when you choose a board as an issue source.
Check your plan settings / issue sources and verify how you are now pulling in issues into your plan. My guess is that you may be using either projects or filters there as the source(s). Replace those with your actual board(s) where your sprint was created and that should fix this.
Hope this helps!
Hi Walter
Thank you
I had initially used a filter so I tried to do what you suggested using a board but it still didn't pull the Sprints into the plan. I have just realised the board I used is Kanban 🤦♀️Tried again with one of our scrum boards and it worked perfectly, thank you!
@Walter Buggenhout
Hi Walter, thanks for the clear instructions as I too had trouble pulling sprints into my planner. Made the adjustments as suggested and worked perfectly. Game Changer, thank you very much.
Great stuff, solved first time!! - love your work @Walter Buggenhout
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.