スプリントの機能を利用した運用サイクルの更新チケットを作成したい
1週間から4週間 しか選択肢が無いため 相談しました
よろしくお願いいたします
こんにちは @hiroyuki kadowaki 、
コミュニティへようこそ。
[期間] フィールドを [カスタム] に変更します。次に、必要な期間に一致する開始日と終了日を追加できます。
--
Hello,
Welcome to the community.
Change the Duration field to Custom. Then you can add a start and end date to match the duration you want.
Is it possible to set the duration of sprints as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years? I want to create an update ticket for the operation cycle using the sprint function I consulted with you because I had no choice but 1 to 4 weeks Thank you
Is it possible to set the duration of sprints as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years?
I want to create an update ticket for the operation cycle using the sprint function
I consulted with you because I had no choice but 1 to 4 weeks
Thank you
good day (daytime greeting)Thanks for the answer.
I did not want to manually enter an end date because it is set per project and I wanted to set the sprint end date automatically, not custom.
Sorry to hear that, but it can't be helped.Thank you.
----
こんにちわ回答ありがとう
プロジェクト毎に設定されるので、カスタムではなく、自動でスプリントの終了日を設定したかったので、終了日を手入力したくありませんでした。
残念ですが、仕方ありませんありがとうございます。
プロジェクト レベルでデフォルトのスプリント期間を設定する方法はありません。
また、スプリント期間オプションをさらに追加する方法もないようです。
これらのアイデアのいずれに対する変更リクエストもまだ見つかりません。
There is no way to set the default sprint duration at the project level.
Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to add more sprint duration options.
I haven't found a change request for any of these ideas yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.