Hello
I created a workflow step "Won't Do" with attributed Status "Closed". I see the status in my workflow diagram, but I don't see the step in the ticket pulldown. I've attached a couple of screenshots to share what I am seeing.
Hello @Andrew Custer
Are you sure you updated the Workflow that is applicable to the specified issue type in the specified project?
Did you publish the updates to the workflow?
Did you add a Condition to the step?
Can you show us the diagram for the workflow?
Answer - I associated all the issuetypes to the workflow here.
Answer - To my knowledge, yes. But it still shows that it contains a draft.
Answer - No, I didn't want to add any rigidity to it.
I'm wondering if I should just delete the Status and Step and start fresh.
Here you are looking at the Workflow Scheme, not the Workflow itself.
You need to check if the Workflow itself has been published.
Looking at the last image (the diagram) I see there are no arrows going into the Closed Status. If there are no arrows going into a status that means there are no Transitions that will allow an issue to move to that status. A Transition needs to be added that defines the acceptable starting statuses (All or specific statuses) and the destination status (Closed).
A "Step" and a "Status" are the same thing. Adding a Step in the Text view is simply adding a Status to the Workflow. It does not include adding transitions TO that new status.
If you go to the Diagram view and click on the Closed lozenge you will likely see something like this:
Click on the Add Transition option to add a transition into that status.
So I think I fixed that, but when I publish, it doesn't go live. Also, per below, I am missing Blocked as well. I had added In Review, UAT, In QA, and Ready for Development successfully, so I'm not completely dense. Somehow I feel like I missed a step and can't recover.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.