I'm a Product Owner who is new to Jira, any tips on resources I can check out to bring me up to speed?
Hello @Mike
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Atlassian has free self-paced courses available at https://university.atlassian.com.
@Mike - what Trudy said! Atlassian University is a solid resource for Atlassian products, especially their Cloud products.
If there are particular apps (add-ons/extensions - e.g. Structure, ScriptRunner) or products (e.g. Jira Work Management, Jira Product Discovery) that you have, definitely share them here - would love to point you to more specific resources to help you with your Jira journey. 🙌
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check at Atlassian University
@Dave LIAO Thanks for the response and insights! I'm going to check out Atlassian University to start to get a start. I'm not sure what specific Jira add-ons/extensions I'll be working with, but I'll make sure to post here when I find out
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.