Once the Sprint has been closed, is it possible to maybe create/send an email from JIRA to defined email addresses that would offer a summary of work completed in the most recent closed sprint, for more than one project.
Hi @Adam Bell and welcome to the community!
Yes. You can use automation. Something like this should work:
sprint IN ({{sprint}})
{{sprint.name}} just completed. Here is what was completed for the sprint:{{#lookupIssues}}* {{key}} - {{summary}}{{/}}
Thank you for the quick response! My apologies, but I am new to the Admin side of JIRA, and thus I do not know where to perform such action(s) as you described above. Please excuse my ignorance as I am learning the Admin side of JIRA.
Working through the JIRA admin UI, I have found the Automation, and am attempting the previous instruction.
Thanks
No problem - You can get to Automation from Project Settings >> Automation. From there, you can create a new rule. This guide can help you get started:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/automation/overview#what-is-automation
Thank you so much! I have set this up, and now I think I have a better understanding of the syntax and usage of this automation. Again, I greatly appreciate your quick response and help with this matter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.