For example this status is called "Coode review", but it is as "done", howeber it jumps to the next sprint, which should not happen.
Hello @Paula Moreno
For your board, the "done" status is the last column, your final statuses are in the last column ?
And the parent issues (for subtasks) are done too ?
In my board I have:
1. To Do
2. In progress
3. Completed
4. Code Review
5. QA Review
6. Done
but since it is "Completed", it should not move to the next sprint
Right in this case you should maybe split your board in one scrum and one Kanban.
In your Scrum board your have your 3 first statuses. And In your Kanban board you can create 4 columns :
Like that the last column of your Scrum board get your final status in his column
I didn't know that two boards could be used for the same project jajaja but okay, I'll try as you tell me to see if it turns out what I want, thank you very much JM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.