We have 1 board with multiple sprints. There is usually one active sprint at a time, that's the sprint for the current period.
The sprints that appear in capacity management but NOT the board are:
- Dashboard Backlog
- Technical Debt Backlog
- Dev Complete / Ready for Test
- March Release
- PROD 2021 Q1 Release 2
- Priority Backlog
I've asked our jira admins if they can see these sprints. They confirmed they are unable to see these sprints on the board.
When viewing the capacity management screen I can see these sprints showing up in the Sprint filter and in the timeline. See screenshot.
How can I go about finding and deleting / closing these sprints that I've highlighted above and in the screenshots?

Here are all the sprints that we see on our board, which are the sprints we use. This is the board we use to display issues and sprints in the capacity management screen shown above.
