I have the licensed version of Excel 365 Connector to Jira. I have installed the addin to Excel so that I can manage Jira issues for excel
Excel 365 Connector for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace
I have created a Token in the API and brought data into Excel.. I have saved the excel spreadsheets.
Is there a way to save the token and the search filters to the spreadsheet so I can refresh the data rather than having to select filters and login each time I open the save excel spreadsheet
Hi @Craig Pennington
It is a nice idea, however I am afraid that you will have to use token each time you login through app. It is due to security reasons. As for the filter I think since specific version of an app it "remembers" last used filter so maybe this somehow could be helpful?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.