Hello,
I have a question, I could not solve the following problem:
I have a JQL:
issuetype = Epic AND "Test environments information supplier" is not EMPTY AND ("End date of using test environment" is EMPTY OR "End date of using test environment" >= startOfDay(0))
The result of this JQL is more than 100 issues. There are about 10-20 users in the custom field, named "Test environments information supplier". I would like to send every day one email (notification) to each of them only with the issues belong to them. So one of them would get a notification with 3 issues, an other one with 5 and so on...
I have a RULE in Jira automation.
First, there is Scheduler, it runs every day once on that JQL, In the options I clicked on the "process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk". (screenshot below)
Second, I send an email (screenshot below).
My problem is that everybody in the "Test environments information suppliers" get the email listing about all of the issues, not the ones where he / she is the test environments information supplier.
How should I handle it? I guess somehow with branch, but I couldn't find the solution.
We have Jira Data Center

Thank you in advance!